Kitty Puzzles is our new thrilling puzzle game for real fans of kittens.
Kitty Puzzles features:
- 28 kittens Puzzles.
- Four game modes: 3x3, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6.
- Play any kittens Puzzles you want from the start.
- Light weight of the app.
- Compatible with phones and tablets.
- Absolutely free game.
Some facts about cats and kittens :
- Older cats can at times act aggressively towards kittens.
- Domestic cats love to play, this is especially true with kittens who love to chase toys and play fight. Play fighting among kittens may be a way for them to practice and learn skills for hunting and fighting.
- A group of cats is called a clowder, a male cat is called a tom, a female cat is called a molly or queen while young cats are called kittens.
- Don't pick a kitten or a cat up by the scruff of its neck; only mother cats can do this safely, and only with their kittens.
- An average cat has 1-8 kittens per litter, and 2-3 litters per year.
- During her productive life, one female cat could have more than 100 kittens.
- In 1952, a Texas Tabby named Dusty set the record by having more than 420 kittens before having her last litter at age 18.
- The largest known litter (with all surviving) was that of a Persian in South Africa named Bluebell. Bluebell gave birth to 14 kittens in one litter!
- A single pair of cats and their kittens can produce as many as 420,000 kittens in just 7 years.
- More than 35,000 kittens are born in the U.S. each year. Spay or neuter your cat.
- The color of a kitten's eyes will change as it grows older.
- At birth, kittens can't see or hear. Cats open their eyes after five days and begin to develop their eyesight and hearing at approximately 2 weeks. They begin to walk at 20 days.
- Kittens begin dreaming at just over one week old.
- A cat's ear pivots 180 degrees. They have 30 muscles in each ear, and use twelve or more muscles to control their ear movement.
- A group of kittens is called a "kindle."
- Most cats give birth to a litter of between one and nine kittens. The largest known litter ever produced was 19 kittens, of which 15 survived.
- One reason that kittens sleep so much is because a growth hormone is released only during sleep.
- Grown cats have 30 teeth. Kittens have about 26 temporary teeth, which they lose when they are about 6 months old.
- A cat called Dusty has the known record for the most kittens. She had more than 420 kittens in her lifetime.
The oldest cat to give birth was Kitty who, at the age of 30, gave birth to two kittens. During her life, she gave birth to 218 kittens.
- In the 1930s, two Russian biologists discovered that color change in Siamese kittens depend on their body temperature. Siamese cats carry albino genes that work only when the body temperature is above 98 F. If these kittens are left in a very warm room, their points wont darken and they will stay a creamy white.
Disclaimer: Any images are under copyright of their legal owners.
No copyright infringement is intended, any request to remove any image will be honored.
This game is unofficial and created for kittens fans.
Description of Kitty Puzzles
Kitty Puzzles Apk Information
Total Ratings: 143